Glad you've got an attention to detail!
We try to keep things simple, so if anything below does not make sense or you need more information, just ask us!
What are the terms?
- The Practical Change Website is made up of all content, functionality and services hosted on the Practical Change domain (www.practicalchange.com.au). The website could also include systems or services hosted elsewehere but branded with the Practical Change Logo and integrated into our website, such as forms and other facilities.
- Please do not rely on any of the information contained on our website. Errors and omissions are possible, and we cannot guarantee that any information we present, is relevant to you or your business. None of the information on our website should be considered as advice. We exclude any liability to you arising from use of our website, its content, or its services for any purpose.
- As you would expect, we make changes to this website regularly, so anything you have seen or accessed might not be available on another occasion. Please do not expect or rely therefore on anything we provide to always be available to you.
- Whilst we aim for full availability of our website and its services, outages or faults may occur from time to time due to unplanned technical problems or planned system maintenance. You will not necessarily be notified of these outages or faults.
- We reserve the right to change any or all of our services, offerings and approach at any time with no notice. (After all, our number one principle is "Embrace Change".) We might change our mind on what we say in any information we publish. We will definitely evolve and refine our messages.
- Whenever we provide any links to services or content published by others, then these are provided for your convenience only. The provision of any third-party links does not imply that we endorse the information, views, products or services in those links — and you should undertake your own evaluation in regards to their suitability and application for your purposes.
- We do our best to keep things up-to-date but if anything doesn't seem right, just let us know and we'll attempt to sort out a remedy!